Aug 22, 2014

Soccer-HighlightVideo




To make this video, I used Final Cut Pro. In FCPX, I used the blade tool mostly to get the exact clips I wanted. I also put in some audio to go along with the video, because nobody wants to hear an announcer freaking out over a goal.
I made this video about soccer, one of, if not my favorite sport. I gathered a collection of my five favorite goals and put them in. 
Making this, I learned the basics on how to use FCPX. I feel like I did a pretty good job, and I can't wait to use this more in the future. I hope to get a job later in editing/making videos.

I uploaded this afterwards on YouTube and also Blogger. Editing and making this video was really fun, and I hope to make some pretty awesome videos with FCPX. And it was also pretty easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment