May 11, 2016

Professional Project Review



The professional project I reviewed this time was an animation called "The Colors of Evil." It was an animation mainly about a girl that was bullying another girl, and justice was served in the end with the help of a demonic presence.

The animation was very well done and included some really good detail. For example, the hair is textured to match the lights in the setting. Everything else including the demon especially has very good detail.

One element I would apply to my work is the use of strong, bright colors. This animation has very vivid colors and it looks very nice. I already know how to do this but I haven't applied this to any projects yet.

The creator did many things well, like making the characters look very good. They were colorful and full of detail. One thing he didn't do very well however is add enough detail to the background. I think this was a very good animation, I would be very proud of it if it was my own work.

No comments:

Post a Comment