Aug 28, 2015

Personal Project Review (Animation)

1.) The scope was too make our first animation of the year. It was a very simple one, as we just had to make a ball bounce across the screen.

2.) We made our original pictured background in Adobe Photoshop. Nt day we took it into Dream Weaver and made it simply bounce across the screen then rendered.

3.) I learned how to make an interactive background in Photoshop, then learned how to animate that in Dreamweaver.

4.) I would take more time to make the animation and bounces look as fluid as possible.

5.) I would use the same method to make the background and ball again.

6.) I will use these experiences to better my next Dreamweaver project.

7.) This was a very fun project to make and I also learned a lot about Dreamweaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment