Aug 26, 2015

Project Review

1. What was the scope of the project? We had to watch a video and note the first 18 shots, which ended up being the first 38 seconds.

2. What was your process? I would pause at each change of shots, and draw it down on the storyboard.

3. What did you learn along the way? I learned about all the different shots people use and how they key them together to make them look good and professional. 

4. What would i do different? Why? I would take more time at each shot and make it look the best I can make it.

5. What would you do the same? Why? I would draw each shot in order, no matter if it may be the same type of shot twice in a row.

6. What experiences will you draw from? I will make sure that I continue today close attention to each shot and not skip shots. 

7. General thoughts and conclusions. This was a good eye-opening project as I got to see how professionals pieced their shots together correctly to make it look the best they can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment