Feb 24, 2016

Personal Blog Post

This is my personal, animated logo. We had to design a logo in Adobe Illustrator, save it so it could go into Maya correctly, then Animate it. It was a fairly easy project. I spent the majority of my time designing my logo and getting the right colors I wanted. I learned in Maya how to:
  • Apply a camera to a motion path
  • How to make a motion path
  • How to render out using the attached camera
  • How to open an Adobe Illustrator file in Maya correctly
  • How to change the direction and path of a camera in the graph editor
Final product after designing and animating
If I do something like this again, I will definitely use the motion path and camera. I found it to be really easy and simple to attach a camera to a simple motion path. I put the logo in a box so I could get rid of the black background and shift the viewers attention to be solely on the logo.

This was a very fun project, and I learned tremendously about different techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment