Dec 19, 2016

Semester One Reflection

The first semester to junior year eComm is coming to a close. This semester has been fantastic and I have come to love the entertainment strand even more.

This semester has mainly been used doing client work, because of lack of progress on the short film. The short film is something I hope will happen next semester.
But as client work goes, I have done a number of projects. I have completed work for clients including a fellow students's father and the ONW Engineering academy. I still have ongoing projects though with the company Fun Services. I really enjoy doing client work and I hope to continue, as I am benefiting greatly from it. The program gives me a great opportunity to connect with more and new clients that I will use to build experience and skill.

As this semester has passed along I have realized many things about my self. The main things have been new strengths I have noticed. I have also realized that I am better than I think at some things like editing with Final Cut or talking to potential clients. But one of my main strengths has been my creativity. Creativity in mainly storyboarding shots and even cinematography in general. My works have been very nice stylistic and I take pride in that.

Some areas of improvement I need, however, is an improvement in things class related. I tend to be lazy in certain things and maybe even procrastinate a few  projects. I hate this and I plan to fix this next semester.

Overall this semester I have grown a great deal. I have learned new responsibility and how to handle that responsibility. I am now a big part of my group and I can hold my own very easily and this is something I am proud of. I am becoming a better student in more than just ecomm, and this can only improve from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment